I bought my kid a pram or the stroller like some others call it. The chinese made pram (The only thing in the baby shop that were not chinese were the people) looked good, was good to hold and light weight. This one seemed ideal for our use (or rather for my son’s use) and we bought it, spending some good old dough on it.
The pram came with an instruction kit which was more interesting than the pram itself. I have tried taking few photographs of it to let you guys know that I am not making it up.
Here are few excerpts.
Honorific Customer :
Thank you very much to the trust and supports of the series product of our company, for the sake of your babyof safety, the usage invited you before careful reading manual, and appropriate preservation with have behind use.
(And only thing I could think of of was ‘what is behind use?’)
The warnings were even better :
- The usage car set, please the car each parts of of earnest check whether the conjunction is tightly solid. ( I guess he used the MS word synonyms)
- multipy by to put the baby, must right usage safety belt. Nurse the person can not leave.(OH MY GOD)
- can not at low lying and damp, frustrated, the slope or dangerous districts use that car. (Roughly translated as it cannot be used by a frustrated parent on dangerous districts like Swat district in Pakistan)
- This car pedestal is limited by a baby usage only. (Roughly translated as IT’S FOR ONE BABY ONLY)
- Dont push the car set. Must chase the car wheel brake. (Something like If you push the stroller too much, you might as well chase the brake !)